A guide to election stories

The Chronicle is chock-full of election content today, including a comprehensive election supplement, "Carolina state of mind." If you don't get a chance to pick up the paper, make sure to check out some of our articles online.

Ryan Brown blogged earlier about our trip to Yadkinville on Oct. 31. Now, check out Ryan's full article on the most conservative county in North Carolina.

Christine Hall covered Yadkin County's opposite--the most liberal county in North Carolina. She didn't have to stray far from the Gothic Wonderland, because that county is Durham. (Both counties were chosen on the basis of their 2004 presidential election results).

For the big-picture view, you can't miss Naureen Khan's in-depth analysis of how North Carolina, once a dependable source of electoral votes for the Republican candidate, might help decide this election.

If you want to know what the Duke Democrats and Republicans have in store for today, and where you should go for an election night party, Lindsey Rupp's article is a must-read. Rupp also included stats from the first-ever poll, conducted by The Chronicle, of Duke students' political leanings. Check the supplement for full-color graph of the results of The Chronicle's poll.

The Chronicle also has articles on the races for governor, senate, and congress.

Share and discuss “A guide to election stories” on social media.