The Chronicle Launches Blog Network

For those inveterate Sports Blog readers—and, well, for everyone else, too—a piece of good news: The Chronicle's blog network is officially open for business.Want to subscribe to the RSS feeds for all of The Chronicle's newest blogs? Check out chronicleblogs.com—in the meantime, descriptions of your favorite student newspaper's new blog projects:

• Election 2008: Your daily insight into the imminent election with a Duke, Durham and North Carolina spin. This blog will naturally be at its best within the next week—and especially as the election inches even closer—so don't miss it.
  • The Playground: Where to go for more recess. Great photography, better writers. A must-read for those of you who wish to supplement your Duke Athletics coverage with arts and entertainment.
  • Seven Continents: Would you rather be in Europe than Durham? Paris, anyone? Egypt? Australia? China? Ecuador? Russia? Look no further than the posts from Chronicle correspondents studying abroad all over the world. (For the record, we were in Switzerland this summer, and North Carolina ain't so bad. Except for that chocolate truffle ice cream.)
  • Making a Good Second Impression: The Chronicle's exclusively online columnist, Jacob Wolff, shows how making a good second impression is still difficult if you're super strange. Follow his Spanish adventures and participate in the wild comments sections.

Stay tuned for more Chronicle Blogs announcements over the next few days, as we're only getting bigger. By the way: After you add these blogs to your blogroll, don't stop reading the Sports Blog, either!

Share and discuss “The Chronicle Launches Blog Network” on social media.