Letter: Line monitor outlines policy for last home game

Tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m., the men's basketball team will play Florida State in its last home game of the 2002-2003 season. This game will follow special admissions procedures--it has been designated the senior game. Senior undergraduates will be given priority admission into Cameron Indoor Stadium.

At 8 a.m. Thursday morning, wristbands will be distributed. The first 200 wristbands will be given to all undergraduate students, regardless of class. After the first 200 wristbands are gone, all remaining wristbands will be reserved for the Class of 2003. DukeCard readers will be used to verify senior class standing.

Underclass students not receiving one of the first 200 wristbands are welcome to form a walk-up line on the sidewalk that runs perpendicular to Cameron, along the parking lot toward Towerview Drive. I anticipate that hundreds of students will be admitted through this walk-up line, so please do not feel discouraged if you do not receive a wristband.

Come support seniors Dahntay Jones, Casey Sanders, and Andre Buckner in their last game in Cameron Indoor Stadium. FSU defeated us in the first ACC contest, so tomorrow's game is sure to be exciting and competitive.

Let's go Duke!

Share and discuss “Letter: Line monitor outlines policy for last home game” on social media.