​Cameron Indoor Stadium

One of the most historic venues in college basketball, Cameron Indoor Stadium opened in 1940 as the second largest indoor stadium on the East Coast. It is currently home to Duke men’s and women’s basketball, as well as Duke volleyball. The building was dedicated to its namesake, former Duke head coach and athletic director Eddie Cameron, in 1972. After a renovation in the mid-1980s, the building seats 9,314 people, including the Cameron Crazies, who often line up hours in advance of home games to scope out the best spots in the student section.