The Chronicle released a special 12-page magazine Friday entitled "A Year to Remember," previewing this weekend's championship showdown and taking a look back at one of the most historic seasons in Duke football history. If you have not already, you can pick up a copy of that at newsstands on either of Duke's two campuses or at the Duke Medical Center.
Here are all the links from the ACC championship game preview issue as well as columns from throughout the week that will get you set for the Blue Devils' showdown with the Seminoles.
- David vs. Goliath: The Blue Devils enter Saturday's championship game as 29-point underdogs, but have learned to embrace that role all season, by Daniel Carp
- Scouting the Opponent: A closer look at top-ranked Florida State which enter's Saturday's matchup against Duke brimming with talent on both sides of the ball, by Nick Martin
- Duke returns to the Queen City: A year after last year's crushing defeat at the Belk Bowl, the ACC title game gives the Blue Devils a shot at redemption in Charlotte, by Zac Elder
- The 'perfect storm': David Cutcliffe and Athletic Director Kevin White had just begun to work together at Notre Dame when fate intervened. Cutcliffe had a triple bypass and stepped away from the coaching profession, only to be reunited with White at Duke, which has made building a program all the sweeter, by Daniel Carp
- Duke refuses to forget 3-9: With a number of young players leading the Blue devils to the ACC title game, the team's grizzled veterans refuse to let anyone forget about the program's humble beginnings, by Zac Elder
- Stan Wilcox reunites with his old team: Just months after taking the position as Florida State's Athletic Director, Stan Wilcox will square off against the program he oversaw at Duke for the past five seasons, by Daniel Carp
- Duke's two-headed monster: The secret behind the success of the dual-quarterback system and signal-callers Anthony Boone and Brandon Connette, by Nick Martin
- All aboard the bandwagon: With the program continuing to find success, a new breed of Duke football fans are coming along for the ride, by Zac Elder
- Forever Duke... football: Catching up with members of Duke's winless teams from the early 2000s about the Blue Devils' rise to national prominence, by Andrew Beaton
- A familiar rise: Just like David Cutcliffe it took six season for Mike Krzyzewski to take his Duke basketball program to the national stage. A closer look at what both magical sixth seasons did for their respective teams, by Danielle Lazarus
- The road to Charlotte: A week-by-week recap of Duke's historic 10-2 season with all the biggest soundbites and milestones from the 2013 campaign.