No. 5 Duke basketball ran away early from Florida State, making 11-of-18 3-pointers en route to a big 79-60 road victory Saturday.
This week's Sportswrap, The Chronicle's weekly sports supplement, is titled "MAKE IT RAIN ON THEM NOLES," crediting the Blue Devils for their shooting display against a team that won two of the three meetings last season.
Here are the other articles you should make sure to read in this week's Sportswrap:
- How did the Blue Devils cruise to such an easy victory? Good passing and unselfish play led to good shots.
- No. 5 Duke women's basketball routed North Carolina 84-63 even though the Blue Devils' second-half woes continued.
- Chloe Wells emerged a hero in the win against the Tar Heels, scoring a career-high 18 points.
- Duke women's tennis beat Northwestern to stay perfect in 2013.
- The No. 5 men's tennis team, meanwhile, lost to No. 25 Illinois before beating No. 30 Notre Dame.
- The Duke wrestling squad improved to 6-5 and extended its winning streak to four with two weekend wins.