Junior Awa Nur has won the DSG presidency, DSG Attorney General Meg Foran told The Chronicle.
The first-round vote percentages are below. DSG uses an instant runoff system to determine the winner in the event that a candidate does not receive a simple majority of the votes in the first round.
- Awa Nur: 35.11 percent
- Chelsea Goldstein: 27.7 percent
- Mike Lefevre: 20.59 percent
- Kousha Navidar: 16.59 percent
The other winners:
- Executive Vice President: Gregory Morrison
- VP for Academic Affairs: Cynthia Chen
- VP for Athletics and Campus Services: Peter Schork
- VP for Durham and Regional Affairs: Will Passo
- VP of Student Affairs: Spencer Eldred
- VP of Inter-Community Council: Andrew Brown