ACC Watch: No. 6 Miami stays undefeated, while two ACC teams suffer upsets

Every night of the college basketball season, the Blue Zone will bring you updates on all of the important ACC matchups. 

Many ACC teams were in action on Thursday and Friday, and two suffered upset losses: 

St. Bonaventure 60, Syracuse 57 (OT)

The sneaky-good Bonnies, now ranked No. 57 in basketball statistician Ken Pomeroy's efficiency rankings, found a way to down the Orange despite squandering a big lead late. St. Bonaventure led by as much as 13, but allowed Syracuse to close the game on a 15-2 run to force the game into overtime, where the Bonnies were eventually able to steal the deal. Syracuse shot just 15.8 percent from deep and 30.0 percent from the field. 

Wright State 85, Georgia Tech 81

Georgia Tech continued its implosion with a loss to lowly Wright State Friday. The Yellow Jackets have lost five of their last six games—all but one decided by seven points or less. Despite 23 points from Jose Alvarado, Georgia Tech made just 3-of-14 tries from deep while the Raiders went a robust 9-of-20. 

No. 6 Miami 75, Hawai'i 57

The Hurricanes remained undefeated with a commanding win against the Rainbow Warriors. Despite being tied at halftime, Miami pulled away by outscoring Hawai'i by nearly 20 points in the final 20 minutes, using 16 points from Ja'Quan Newton and Dewan Huell while shooting nearly 70 percent from the field in the second half. 

The other scores: 

No. 13 Virginia 82, Hampton 48

N.C. State 116, Jacksonville 64

Clemson 89, Louisiana 60 

Pittsburgh 63, Towson 59

Notre Dame 86, SE Louisiana 50 (Thursday)

No. 24 Florida State 98, Southern Miss 45 (Thursday)

Check in tomorrow to see if North Carolina can survive a tough matchup against Ohio State.