coach_k_at_uva

Head coach Mike Krzyzewski's Blue Devils have collected their first two top-15 wins of the season ...

Chronicle postgame: Duke men's basketball vs. Virginia

After scoring just 21 first-half points and trailing by four at the break, the Duke offense came to life late, knocking off No. 14 Virginia 65-55 thanks to a career-high 28 points from freshman Jayson Tatum. Our Brian Pollack and Hank Tucker were in Charlottesville, Va., for the No. 12 Blue Devils' sixth straight victory and broke down how Duke earned its third road win in as many games.

0:15—How Tatum seized control of the game and asserted himself from long distance to spark the Blue Devils in yet another big-time matchup

1:30—What prevented the vaunted Cavalier defense from slowing down one of the ACC's best offenses and where Duke now stands in the conference

2:30—How the Blue Devils are rounding into form at just the right time and what they have done to turn things around on the road

3:08—Why Duke's defense had one of its best performances of the season and who Coach K praised for his individual defensive effort

4:20—How Amile Jefferson's foul trouble paved the way for a positive night from Harry Giles

5:27—What the Blue Devil rotation might look like going forward and who Duke will take on next