On the heels of capturing the ACC Coastal Division crown and playing in one of the most-hyped bowl games of the postseason, the Blue Devils continued the success of 2013 going Monday night as four-star recruit Trevon Lee committed to the program.

On the eve of his selection, Lee had his decision whittled down to two options: Duke and Vanderbilt. But in the end, the Blue Devils coaching staff and recent success won him over.

Lee was a standout at Cardinal Gibbons High School in Fort Lauderdale, Florida—not to be confused with Cardinal Gibbons of Raleigh, NC—and attracted attention from 13 Division I schools according to ESPN.com, who had him ranked at No. 235 in the Class of 2014 ESPN300.

Lee garnered offers from nine schools and visited Ole Miss and and California in addition to Duke and Vanderbilt.

He burst on the scene in his junior campaign, amassing 704 yards on 36 catches with 11 going for touchdowns. Lee followed his breakout season up with career-highs in receptions and yards his senior season, as he hauled in 48 receptions for 743 yards in addition to five scores.

At 5'11, 167 pounds and boasting a 4.49 40-yard dash, Lee will make a nice addition to the Blue Devil receiving corps which already runs deep. With Jamison Crowder entering his senior season, Lee will have an opportunity to learn from one of the ACC's top receivers before possibly taking over Crowder's role as the explosive deep threat when the All-ACC receiver departs following next season.

With Lee's commitment, Duke now has four four-star recruits in this year's class, including fellow Florida-product Nico Pierre, who was the Blue Devils' highest-ranked recruit in six years.