Jake Tripucka was one of three Blue Devils taken in the Major League Lacrosse college draft.

Three Blue Devils were among the 64 selected in Friday night’s 2013 Major League Lacrosse Collegiate Draft.

Seniors Casey Carroll, Jake Tripucka and David Lawson were selected, with Carroll the highest selected at No. 18 overall in the third round by the Hamilton Nationals.

A redshirt senior defensemen, Carroll will be back at Duke for his fifth year after serving tours with the United States Army’s 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment in Iraq and Afghanistan. A first team All-America choice as a senior in 2007, Carroll became the 14th Blue Devils to be taken in the top 20 of the MLL draft.

Lawson was selected with the 40th overall pick in the fifth round by the Rochester Rattlers. A midfielder, Lawson will join five former Duke lacrosse players who played for the Rattlers last season. In 59 career games, Lawson has 37 goals, including 14 last season coming off the bench.

Tripucka, also a midfielder, started 16 of Duke’s 20 games last season and was selected No. 42 overall by the Hamilton Nationals. He scored 15 goals and recorded 12 assists last season in his second campaign as a starter.