Duke Athletics launches Blue Devil Exchange as NIL hub for student-athletes

Duke announced the launch of Blue Devil Exchange via release Thursday.

Duke Athletics announced Thursday morning that it is partnering with INFLCR to launch the Blue Devil Exchange, an NIL marketplace for student-athletes and businesses.

A year removed from the commencement of the age of name, image and likeness in college sports, Duke is harnessing new software to help connect student-athletes and potential NIL deals. According to the release, businesses can access databases of student-athletes, message students and request contact information. The Blue Devil Exchange generates a reporting form to be forwarded to the University and includes payment processing and tax reporting tools.

"Through the great partnership between Duke and INFLCR, we're excited to launch the Blue Devil Exchange as a one-stop resource for businesses and sponsors to connect directly with our student-athletes,” athletic director Nina King said in Thursday's release. "This technology allows our student-athletes to enhance their personal brand, market themselves and provides the resources and education for success in the NIL space."

INFLCR is a Teamworks product that also helps provide NIL education and financial literacy as well as social media engagement tracking. Teamworks was launched in 2006 by Zach Maurides, a former Duke football player. The Durham-based company has already partnered with over 250 collegiate and professional organizations.

Micah Hurewitz

Micah Hurewitz is a Trinity senior and was previously a sports managing editor of The Chronicle's 118th volume.

Share and discuss “Duke Athletics launches Blue Devil Exchange as NIL hub for student-athletes” on social media.