Former Duke men's basketball captain Justin Robinson signs professionally in Europe

Robinson's performance against North Carolina in what ended up being his final career game was one for the ages.

Duke fans' final memory of Blue Devil basketball last season was Justin Robinson taking over against North Carolina in his first, and what ended up being his last, start.

Six months later and Robinson will officially be taking his talents to the next level.

Friday morning, it was announced that the 23-year-old big man signed a contract with KK Mornar Bar, a pro club based in Montenegro that plays in the Montenegrin Basketball League and the ABA League.

Robinson played sparsely throughout his first four-and-a-half years in Durham, mostly appearing in late blowouts to the delight of roaring Cameron Indoor Stadium crowds.

But over the last few games of his fifth and final campaign as a Blue Devil, the 2019-20 team captain broke out. Robinson sunk 4-of-5 shots from the field en route to 10 points against N.C. State, following that strong showing up with a performance for the ages against the Tar Heels in his final career game: 13 points, four blocks, three assists and 25 minutes, all numbers that either matched or surpassed his career-highs.

Overall, Robinson finished his Blue Devil career averaging 1.6 points across 55 games.

Share and discuss “Former Duke men's basketball captain Justin Robinson signs professionally in Europe” on social media.