The Philadelphia 76ers keep free agent shooting guard J.J. Redick, Trinity '06, ESPN reports.

According to the report, the one-year deal will pay Redick in the $12 million to $13 million range. Last month, Redick expressed how much he's enjoyed playing for Philadelphia.

"I don’t want to offend any of the other places I’ve been or teams I’ve been on, but this was probably my favorite year of my career,” Redick said. “Playing in Philly is its own experience and our fans, the city, the buzz about sports and about this team was amazing.”

Earlier this year, Redick was named in Forbes' annual 'Highest-Paid Athletes' list at No. 86. This past season, Redick earned $23 million in salary and $500,000 from endorsements. 

Redick, who has been playing in the NBA for more than a decade, has also dealt with injury this year while putting up a career-high 17.1 points per game in the regular season and a career-high 18.2 points per game in the playoffs

Monday evening ESPN also reported that former Blue Devil Seth Curry agreed to a two-year deal with the Portland Trail Blazers. $2.75 million is guaranteed during the 2018-19 season.

Curry last played for the Dallas Mavericks during the 2016-17 season when he averaged 12.8 points per game while converting on 42.5 percent of his three-point attempts. The Charlotte, N.C. native missed all of last season due to a fractured left tibia.