Andrew Giuliani, Trinity ’09, recently lost access to the West Wing, Axios reported Wednesday.

Giuliani, who was on the men's golf team at Duke, served as associate director for the Office of Public Liaison for President Donald Trump's White House. According to an Axios report, Chief of Staff John Kelly revoked Giuliani's West Wing access two weeks ago. Giuliani now can’t enter the West Wing without an escort.

In 2008, Giuliani—the son of Rudy Giuliani, Trump's attorney and former New York City mayor—was dismissed from the men's golf team. According to a Chronicle report, the decision was made after Giuliani broke golf clubs, disrespected a trainer and threw an apple at a former teammate.

Giuliani then sued the University for the dismissal, claiming that Duke had violated its own policies by suspending him from the team for a cause not listed in the various documents that laid out rules for student-athletes.

In his suit, Giuliani sought monetary damages from the University as well as access to training facilities available to former student-athletes.

The suit was eventually dismissed in 2010 by U.S. District Judge William Osteen, who determined that the documents setting out rules for student-athletes do not constitute a contract between athletes and Duke.