All our coverage of Duke's win over UNC in one place

Last night, Duke defeated the University of North Carolina in a 74-64 home-court thriller. The Chronicle covered the game and student celebrations afterwards. For your convenience, we've assembled it all in one place.

Before the game

For students, the action started long before the tipoff. ESPN GameDay filmed at Cameron Indoor and we were there to capture the scene.

Rapper 2 Chainz even dropped in on the action.

K-Ville was a party as students prepared to enter Cameron. Here are some of our best photographs of the action.

Finally, it was time for students to enter Cameron and the energy was palpable. As players began their warmups, the Crazies broke into songs and chants. 

The game

The game started slowly and at the half, the Blue Devils were down by ten points.

But things turned around in the second half and Duke took a decisive lead in the final minutes. Read how it happened. 

Central to the win was first-year Marvin Bagley III. Senior and team captain Grayson Allen called his efforts "incredible."

It was Allen's last game in Cameron Indoor. After the game, he took the opportunity to address the crowd for about ten minutes. Check out our best photographs of Allen on his last night as a player in Cameron.

And here are our best photographs from the whole game.

Our Hank Tucker and Mitchell Gladstone analyzed the results of the game.

Students celebrate

As Duke's victory became clear, students swarmed the quad to burn benches. Our photographers captured the scene.

The game was an emotional roller coaster for many students who spent several weeks in tents. Here's how student's reacted to Duke's win.

Before cell service died from the overwhelming amount of social media action, we were live at the bonfire.

Some students found the Brodhead Center a more pleasant place to watch the bonfire.

As students headed out to other revelry, members of the "A-Team" extinguished the fire.

To find more of The Chronicle's sports news and analysis, like us on Facebook and follow our basketball coverage account on Twitter.

Share and discuss “All our coverage of Duke's win over UNC in one place” on social media.