Duke diving hopes a second trip to Georgia in three weeks will produce more record-shattering performances under the southern spotlight.

MaryEllen Targonski, Jaimee Gundry, Kirby Quinn and Kendall McClenney will represent Duke at the NCAA Zone B Championships March 9-11 at Georgia University’s Gabrielsen Natatorium. In order for each Blue Devil to advance to the NCAA Championships in Greensboro, N.C., and Iowa City, Iowa, later this month, they will need to finish in the top-10 on the 1-meter, top-seven on the 3-meter and top-eight on the platform.

In Athens, Ga., Targonski will compete in all three disciplines–the 1-meter, 3-meter and platform, Quinn in the 1-meter and 3-meter, Gundry on the platform and 3-meter and McClenney in the 1-meter.

The Blue Devils enter rested, having last competed at the ACC Championships Feb. 21 in Atlanta. There, McClenney finished 21st (258.00) in the 3-meter, followed by Gundry at 26th (242.05), Quinn at 30th (236.80), and Targonski at 35th.

In Atlanta, Targonski also stood out as the only Blue Devil to reach the top-eight finals in any event, finishing in eighth place with a 239.55 score on the platform. The freshman rounded out her performance with a score of 255.00 in the 1-meter, good for 18th place.

Back in November at Old Dominion, the Gastonia, N.C., native also dazzled competition when she won the 1-meter with a season-high score of 293.24, fourth all-time in Duke history.

Quinn enters with a team-best 310.05 score this year in the 3-meter. At the ACC Championships, the sophomore finished 22nd in the 1-meter competition (244.35).

Gundry, for her part, led the team in the regular season in the 3-meter and on the platform. The junior placed 14th on the platform in the preliminaries of both the NCAA Zone B Championships one year ago and this year’s ACC Championships.

Finally, McClenney hopes to top her career-high score in the 1-meter of 278.93, which stands as the sixth-best in program history. In Atlanta, the junior placed 21st in the 1-meter discipline.

Georgia will serve as one of five hosts of NCAA Zone Championships this week, along with Buffalo and the State University of New York at Buffalo, Ohio State, Iowa and Air Force.

For each zone, the top five female divers in every event advance to the NCAA Championships. Divers who are outside the top five but finished in the top 16 the previous year may still qualify, though for Duke, this caveat applies only to Gundry on the platform.

Duke’s core four will join 81 other divers from 16 schools across seven states in Georgia and look to take advantage of their final chance to qualify for nationals.