ChronYourRadar: September 15th-21st

Need to know what's going on this week? Check out ChronYourRadar, the Chronicle news blog's weekly round-up of events on campus and in Durham.

Innovation & Entrepreneurship Week: Duke is holding its first I&E week since launching its certificate program in Innovation and Entrepreneurship this Fall. The week will include panel discussions, an entrepreneurship fair and more. Full schedule of events here.

Wednesday, Sept. 17th: Learn more about Duke's newest campus at the year's first info session for Duke Kunshan University. DKU opened its doors this August after years of planning and delays, and applications have now opened for both Spring and Fall 2015. Allen Building boardroom, 5:30 p.m.

Later Wednesday evening, check out traveling photography exhibit "Hard Art, D.C. 1979" at the Center for Documentary Studies' reception and discussion with the artist. Enjoy hors d'oeuvres and drinks while checking out photographer Alec MacKaye's pictures of the 1970s D.C. punk scene. Center for Documentary Studies, 7:00 p.m.

Thursday, Sept. 18th: catch a Durham renaissance man in action when John Darnielle—frontman of indie band The Mountain Goats—reads from his first novel at Motorco Tuesday. Motorco Music Hall, 723 Rigsbee Ave., 7:30 p.m.

Another unique Durham opportunity is the Museum of Life and Science's "The Science of Beer" event Thursday evening—if you're 21 or over, head downtown to the Museum for an alcohol-infused night of learning. Museum of Life and Science, 433 W. Murray Ave., 6:30-9:30 p.m.

Friday, Sept. 19th: spend an hour with head football coach David Cutcliffe at Penn Pavilion's lunchtime Chalk Talk. Games, giveaways and tailgate menu included. Penn Pavilion, 12:00 p.m.

Kick off the weekend with Friday afternoon's Founders Day Convocation, a Duke tradition since 1901. Trustee Martha Monserrate will give the keynote address, and President Brodhead will host a reception on the Chapel Quad afterwards. Duke Chapel, 5:30 p.m.

Share and discuss “ChronYourRadar: September 15th-21st” on social media.