Duke Panhellenic Association endorses Brown for Young Trustee

The Panhellenic Association is proud to announce their endorsement of senior Chris Brown for Young Trustee.

We are very impressed with his vast experience and involvement in organizations over his tenure at Duke, most notably his service on DSG and numerous Board of Trustee subcommittees. Through these commitments, Chris has garnered widespread support, respect and visibility on campus, which we believe will make him an effective and approachable student liaison. Chris has also suggested innovative tactics to stay connected and accountable to the diverse organizations on campus, easing our concerns about the historically limited communication between the students and Young Trustees.

Additionally, Chris’ poise, charisma and respect for women make us proud to support this exemplary member of our greek community. However, Chris is not only committed to a handful of smaller communities at Duke; his character, enthusiasm and experience make him the ideal choice to represent to the Duke student body at-large as well. The Panhellenic Association enthusiastically supports Chris Brown for Young Trustee and encourages you to vote for him in the upcoming election.

Katie Howard, Trinity ’14

President, Panhellenic Association

Share and discuss “Duke Panhellenic Association endorses Brown for Young Trustee” on social media.